DURATION : SIX MONTHS
COURSE DIRECTOR: PROF. HEMANT JOSHI
- To provide a wider perspective on communication in India.
- To emphasize the role of journalists in promoting involvement and participation through effective communication.
- To familiarize and equip them with a range of communication skills.
- To develop proper communication strategies in priority areas.
- To define opportunities for journalists/ communicators in view of emerging technologies.
- To give exposure to new/evolving techniques of reporting/editing/production/ distribution.
- To spell out the role of government media organisations and of private initiatives.
31 KbProspectus 2013-14