Editor : Prof. Hemant Joshi
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanchar Madhyam (ISSN : 2321-2608) is an academic and industry oriented peer reviewed journal of IIMC in Hindi, covering wide-ranging topics on media, communication theory, film and new media with a multidisciplinary approach. The focus of this journal is to publish the best available scholarship on all aspects of mass communications and to encourage academic discourse in the field of media and related areas. It also includes commentary and essays.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Submissions should conform to the stylistic guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th edition) with detailed reference of books, journals, articles, date, year etc.
- The text of the paper must be typed in 12 size pt. in Mangal/Unicode or Krutidev font. Submit manuscripts in Microsoft Word (.doc/docx) format only. PDF is not acceptable.
- Mailing address and brief biographical notes on all authors should be provided on a separate page, in addition to a 100-word abstract and a list of key words for indexing.
- Authors submitting manuscripts to the journals should not simultaneously submit them to another journal, nor should the manuscript have been published elsewhere in substantially similar form or with substantially similar content.
- All manuscripts are subject to peer review.
- The copyright of the articles and other material published in the journal, shall lie with the publisher.
- The manuscripts for submission should be sent to via email to:
The Editor, Sanchar Madhyam
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New JNU Campus
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110 067
- Books to be considered for review should be sent directly to the Assistant Editor, Department of Publications, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg New JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110 067 (INDIA). Book Proposals may be mailed to the Editor.
Shri. K.G. Suresh Director General & Chief Editor
Prof. Vijay Parmar, Editor, Communicator
Shri Rahul Jalali, Member
Shri Ram Kripal Singh, Member
Shri Mayank K Agrawal, Publisher & Printer
Prof. Hemant Joshi, Editor, Sanchar Madhyam