DURATION : ONE YEAR
COURSE DIRECTOR: Dr. ANUBHUTI YADAV
The PG Diploma Course in Advertising and Public Relations was initiated in 1981 to address the growing demand for professionals for the advertising and PR industry. The curriculum is dynamic and is adapted periodically to suit the changing needs of the industry. The main objective of the course is to provide basic and emerging concepts and principles in relation to better decision making in the areas of advertising and public relations. The department enjoys huge patronage of the industry; many AD/PR Departments’ alumni hold positions of leadership in the ad world, corporate sector and PR industry today.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To provide basic and emerging concepts and principles in relation to better decision making in the areas of advertising & allied fields, public relations & corporate communication.
- To enable the students to integrate various functions with organizational goals and strategies.
- To sensitize students on various gender/ social communication issues in the light of concepts.
- To provide hands-on training on planning and production of brand and social issue campaign.
- To provide skills on various relevant software especially in media planning and production of campaigns.